Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Memorable Seasons & Basic Grey

I didn't get any time to play on NSD but I did find a few fun challenges at Basic Grey.  I still haven't had a lot of time to play along but there were 2 I created.  I, also, combined the BG challenges with some we have at Memorable Seasons.  We decided to have a week long celebration of NSD this week.  Be sure and come by and see the fun challenges being issued. 

The first challenge is one I issued at MS by creating a color combination bingo card.  Plus I used a cute sketch at BG by Susan Stringfellow.  I used my fun MME Miss Caroline DT kit to create this:

And the other challenge from BG was to use Vintage products.  Well since I've had Motifica and Age&Confused from over 5 years ago I figured that was pretty vintage.  By combining the 2 lines I also played along with Tami's NSD challenge at MS.  



It's not too late to play along with us at Memorable Seasons. We'd love to have you join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment