Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Scraps and More sketch 47

I got a little bit of time to scrap this weekend and I've had this challenge layout started on my desk for a few days and finally finished it.  I combined a few challenges for this layout.  The sketch is #47 at My Scraps and More.  Here it is:
 
And I combined it with this fun recipe from Colorful Creations:
Here is the recipe:

1 x photo blurred
3 x different masks
triangular shapes in any size
Washi tape
Your choice of wet medium, whether it be inks, paint, mist or textured paste.
Use words or quotes on your page relevant to the photo
White cardstock only for background

Other products you can use are, stickers, patterned papers and bling.  NO FLOWERS for this challenge
 
I was a bit stressed about the 3 different masks but it was the perfect excuse to play with my texture paste that I've owned for too long without using.  It was fun.  Plus I masked the butterflies and the scalloped edge at the bottom.  I was happy for the excuse to use this blurry photo of my dd and her friend/roommate. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great start to your week!
 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE your fun page and all the cool masking!!! looks amazing, love the colors and paper mix too

    ReplyDelete