Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Memory Nest Heart Nest Challenge

I thought I'd share a fun challenge that is going on over at The Memory Nest. Danielle from Little Bit of Scrap and Leslie from The Memory Nest have issued this challenge.
 
The Challenge:
Scrapbook one or more summer photos 
Theme: Water in any form
(beach, pool, drinks, ice-pops, rain, dew, creeks)
Twist: include an interactive element 
 
It's due October 7th and you could win these:
 

Laughing Lola Paper Pack               Lucky Charm Paper by Dear Lizzy
                                      Close to My Heart                                The Memory Nest
 
Be sure and click here to share your layout.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with! I'll be back tomorrow with my newest layout for The Memory Nest using Basic Grey Persimmons

 

1 comment: