Wednesday, September 24, 2014

1st Day of School & Italian Countryside

I'm back today to share a few more layouts I created while at my scrappy retreat this weekend.

This one I braved it and created a double layout.  I found these old photos of my son that I hadn't scrapped yet.  Years ago I created 8 1/2 x 11 pages and have a bunch of them kitted up but I just can't bring myself to scrap that size anymore.  So I decided to do 12x12.  The sketch is by Page Maps.  I also incorporated a challenge at Scrap Our Stash where I used lined paper, alphas, an apple and a ruler.


 Here is what I came up with (sorry about the lighting...both sides are the same cream cardstock):

Another layout I created was this one created  using a few of our Italy photos.  I'm still sorting them out between 4 phone cameras and 2 big ones, it's a lot of work.  I used this sketch from Sketches in Thyme. 


And here is my take on it.  I did add an additional photo and added my title to the top but otherwise stayed pretty true to the sketch.  

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. awesome pages!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first day of school layout! Love the clean lines---very "up my alley"! Good to see you playing at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pages and great take on the school challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete