Tuesday, September 23, 2014

2 More Layouts from my Scrappy Retreat

Here are 2 more layouts from my Scrapbook Retreat.  This first one was created using a Sketches in Thyme sketch by Bev Code.


And here is my take on it.  I switched to 2 photos and mine is definitely not feminine like this one.

My second layout is one I created using this fun sketch by Laura Whitaker over at ScrapMuch?

I thought this background paper is similar enough to create a similar feel:

Be sure and check these fun challenges out.  I loved them all!  Thanks for stopping by!  


7 comments:

  1. Love how you made the sketch workable for your photos! Bright and happy colors always a good thing. :) Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages, love your take on the sketch, great layers and I love the black ad white photos with those papers! So glad you joined us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous interpretation of the sunburst background. Love your masculine layout! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun background! Lets call it starburst! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us over at the ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE love love this LO - your b/w photos POP - excellent colour choice
    Thank you for playing along at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you used black and white photos. I need to do that more. The background paper works perfect with the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A scrappy retreat sounds perfect!!! So glad you could find inspiration here at Sketches in Thyme! Love your take on the sketch.
    Happy Scrapping,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete