Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Colorful Creations DT Call

Colorful Creations was a fun Ning site that was around for quite a few years and I played along quite a bit with their challenges.  Then they closed and somehow I lost track of them.  Then I saw on one of the DT member's blogs that  Colorful Creations has a blog now. I was thrilled!! Then while checking things out I discovered they have a DT Call.  I LOVE to use sketches when I create so I thought it would be fun to give it a try.

Here is the sketch for the call and we had to use fall colors.

And here is my take on it.  This is a photo of my daughter and her friend, Jen.  Aren't they beautiful?! I used Basic Grey Persimmon line.  It's a little hard to tell but the background is actually Navy. I loved this sketch!


Be sure and stop by Colorful Creations.  I'll be posting my take on their September 15 sketch soon. Come play along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment