Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Color Me Scrappy Challenge #70

I was blessed to go to a Scrapbook Retreat this last week and got lots done!  Yay!  It felt great to have that creative time.  So you'll be seeing many posts from me over the next few days, if not all of them today.  Whenever I go to these retreats I go to several of my favorite sites and find a few challenges to inspire me.

Here is the first challenge.  It's a color challenge from Color Me Scrappy


Here is my take on it.  I thought the colors and wood feel of the letters felt like fall.

Thanks for stopping by!  

2 comments:

  1. Great mix of pattern an neutral papers ! Thank you for playing at CMS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. long time no "see" Sally!!! such a great page and thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!!!!

    ReplyDelete