Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Scrappy Friends Challenge

Every month, a group of 3 friends issue 3 different challenges and encourages you to play along with each of their challenges and if combine them you can have your name into a drawing for a grand prize.  I chose to take all three challenges.

Rochelle Spears issued this one where you pick three in any row to complete a tic tac toe
Brenda Ragsdale issued this sketch

And Kelly issued this color challenge:

And here is what I came up with.  For the Tic Tac Toe challenge I used the row with Stitching, Numbers and jewels.  As I'm looking at the color challenge, it printed more pink for me so I thought it was pink and the blue looked more turquoise  Ooops... I may need to re do the color part. 




3 comments:

  1. Nice layout! Love the paper collection! thanks for playing along with Scrappy friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout and product choice! Great job with the sketch and color combo challenge! Thank you for playing along with the September Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete