Thursday, September 25, 2014

Good Food Good Times

It's my turn at the 3 Scrappy Boys blog today, sharing a layout I created using the fun September Trio Kit.  I loved the mix of papers in this kit and the embellishments...there are a ton of embellishments to choose from!  I chose to create with the Basic Grey 2nd city Papers.  I love this fun multi colored print!  And the set of mini alphas in 6 colors were fun to add for my title. You can see more detailed photos of what's in the kit here.


I was totally inspired by this fun sketch from Colorful Creations.  Isn't it great?! Be sure and check things out and play along.  Fun sketches!



Be sure and check out the other 3SB kits as well.  Plus, the store is still 50% off!  Can't go wrong there.  Hope you have a happy scrappy week!



No comments:

Post a Comment